Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sugar cookie rollouts - Halloween Style


As I mentioned, I like cookies and will eat cookies before eating any cake.  I tend to go a little overboard on my sugar cookie rollouts though as I dislike rolling out the dough, but I over compensate for the time I spend decorating the cookies.  I have a hard time deciding which cookie is the worst one left, so that I can eat each little masterpiece without guilt for having destroyed all my hard work.  These of course are the Halloween version.  They don't take long...a few minutes to create the dough, time to chill the dough, a few more minutes to roll them out and bake them.  For me the time consuming part is always decorating them.  I really need to find a quicker way to make them look presentable.  Until then, decorating them is the only reason I make them.

No comments: